Not gunna lie… I’m pretty nervous about going away right now. It’s not that this is my first trip since being diagnosed… it’s that it’s my first leisure trip since my diagnosis. My nerves probably also have something to do with any of the following:
- We’re going to Sweden… that’s not in the U.S.A. for those curious.
- The language of choice will not be English… that means that there are a lot more consonants.
- We’re going to be touring around… that means a lot more walking than elevating.
- I’m making a fairly important speech at my friend’s wedding. NBD… (yeah, right!).
I’ve probably looked at my packing list about 100-times since making it and have over strateegerized my laundry in an effort to pack all 4 of my garments. Count ‘em up!
- Everyday garment (Jobst Elvarex)
- Workout garment (Jobst Opaque)
- Dressy garment (Jobst Opaque)
- Nighttime garment (Jobst Relax)
Oh and bandages for the flights. Fresh bandages.
We haven’t even left yet and I’m already exhausted.